Tuesday, March 06, 2007

PARTY PRINCESSES

From left: Alie, Marie, Me, Jo and Linda at the Brant House at King St, down in the Toronto's Entertainment District. Jo, T.O.'s party princess #1, had made an excellent pick when chosing this spot to be our hang out for the evening. Great people and great music!

Since I didn't dare to bring my camera out for the Girl's night out a couple of weeks ago, I waited for Jo to upload photos to Facebook, so I could copy some! Anyways, we had a blast and I'm so happy my GWB mates did come together to take this mama out for a serious PARTY night in downtown T.O. It was totally worth the MEGA hang over the day after (at least that's how I feel now... didn't feel the same directly on Saturday morning when waking up - Oh my God what a headache!). Last time I was out dancing and partying was Oct. 2005!!!!!, so I was a bit rusty, but once a "party pingla", always a "party pingla" or as we say in Sweden, " Ränderna går aldrig ur en tiger":-).

No comments: