Friday, March 02, 2007

ANKI & KAJSA.....AND SOME V (of course)!

Yes!
The very first picure of V after she managed to get herself up in standing position without any help from me!
Vendela is growing and she's now incredibly mobile.... tossing, turning, sitting, going from back to belly, spinning around etc. She still hasn't started to crawl, but it's not too far away. All the Jumparoo-ing and the Jolly Jumping have strenghten her legs so now she can easily drag herself up to standing position if holding on to my hands or anything else that'll give enough support. She still hasn't got any teeth, but I guess that too is only a matter of time. She keeps drewling and chewing on every little thing....

V in her new, supercute bathing suit, or maybe a more correct description would be bathing dress:-) & my mom, Anki.

Kaffekäringar - Mamma & Kajsa

In Sweden 11 a.m is coffe hour, and why change that just because being somewhere else! A lot of coffe was consumed during this week at this particular hour:-) I normally just drink Nescafé, but now the "real", swedish style, coffe consumption went way up. Also note the brown bag on the table - that is my new not-so-healty addiction - Two Bite Brownies - sooo delicious! I could easily eat a bag a day.... but of course I don't, still having my US-size in mind:-)

Between Feb 18-27, my mom Anne-Christine and our neighbour friend from back home, Kajsa, were here to visit. It was really nice to have them here as I got some company while M was in Sweden and also to get some help with V. I guess you all can imagine that Grandma Anki was more than happy to help out with V! I got to do some stuff on my own such as go to the hair stylist, go to the movies with friends and also to have a girls night out partying in Toronto!

No comments: