Wednesday, March 28, 2007

CHUNKY FOOD

The Baby Mum Mum goes into the mouth and look how clean I am!

....but it sure is fun!


It takes a lot of concentration. Eating by myself isn't easy.....

This and last week I have introduced V to chunkier food, such as diced (and boiled) carrots, peas, baby mum mum (kind of a rice cracker), diced fruit etc. She truly enjoys to be in charge of her own eating, and she is also a LOT more active when I'm feeding her = a total mess!!!

Now I have to use two spoons, one for me and one for V. I fill my spoon up, hand it over to V and try to navigate it into her mouth, at the same time as I take her empty spoon. And so we go on, and on, and on until there's no food left on the plate.... Feeding her has become a patience challenging daily activity.

No comments: