Thursday, March 15, 2007

THE PAST WEEK

Carita and Madelaine

With the lovley weather it is nice to nap outside in the stroller....
V just right after she managed to pull herself up in the crib

The past couple of days the weather has been just georgeous. We have had temperatures climbing towards the twenties (16 resp 17 degrees) and some sun. Unfortunately the forecast says it will be cooler this coming weekend, but I don't really care, because tomorrow we're leaving for the earlier mentioned Valentine's surprise travel! I'm not quite sure where we're going but I have strong suspiscions we're heading for California and San Fransisco...but that is yet to be confirmed.
Otherwise life is moving on... V is now able to pull herself up to standing position and she does it all the time. She also walks when holding her hands. Small, tiny microsteps - but she's moving forward. I think it's only a matter of weeks before she walks, and that's a totally objective mother speaking:-).
What else happened during this week... Well, on Tuesday I visited a new found friend out in Burlington. Her name is Carita and she has a 6 months old daughter, Madelaine. A real cutie pie as seen on the picture above. Carita is from Finland, but has been living in North America for the past 13 years.
Also on Tuesday the lease was up for my Saab so we went to Budd's Dealership to return it. Now I'm without car for a couple of weeks as Magnus is currently driving the one I'll get once it reaches the required milage. My next car will be a 9-5 SportsCombi. Not as cool as the 9-3 SportsCombi, but still a very nice car.

No comments: