Thursday, February 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRHTDAY DAD/GRANDPA PER-ARNE!

V with her Grandfather Per-Arne on Dec 26.
Happy Birthday to my Dad, Per-Arne, who is turning 57, tomorrow on Feb 15! I hope you'll have a great Birthday with lots of celebration!

The most precious thing in my life - my beatuiful, wonderful daughter!

I watched the most amazing documentary on TV tonight. It was about a severly disabled woman from GB, who was born without any arms and with short disformed legs. Her name is Alison Lapper and the film shows how she copes with everyday life before, during and after the birth of her son. This documentary really got to me, and I have to say I admire the strength of Alison. I can only imagine the struggle she had to go through everyday to be where she is today, and it made me realize that when I think life is though - it's nothing in comparison!

If you want to read more about Alison enter the links below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday....and this is a really nice post and just loved the pic of your daughter...well hey just drop by my blog on Birthdays Wishes sometime and check out all the cool stuff i've posted there for birthdays!!!