Saturday, December 16, 2006

Thursday means Swedish Church and sing-a-long session. Since it was Lucia on Wednesday we had a Lucia/Christmas theme this time, and that meant the children got to dress up!

Most of the GWB players at Ciros; Miko, Linda, Jasmine, Myself, Johanna, Allie and Tanja. Missing are our goalie Derek, also know as Swanee, Lourdes, Jess and Kim.

Jasmine and Tanja drinking the Ciros Floorball Special drink... I don't know exactly what it is, but it's a sweet martini.

On Wednesday I played floorball as usual. We lost.... again.... but afterwards we all headed to the official Floorball Social Scene Club, Ciros, for a beer and also to say Goodbye to Tanja and Jasmine, who were leaving and going back home to Switzerland. GWB sure will miss them - they were the #1 scorers of our team!

Smorgasbord à la Christmas style


Last Monday, SWEA Central had their Annual Christmas Party at Carin's house. It was the first time for me, and maybe even the last as I'm still not a member of SWEA. I'm sure SWEA is a nice organisation, I'm just not sure it is for me....

Everybody contributed to Julbordet, and I can't think of anything essential that was missing. Summary; Delicious - the first time eating Christmas food is just sooooo good!

No comments: