Monday, January 12, 2009

JULBORD @ Sjömagasinet - Great stuff

V and I in front of on of the many Christmas trees at Sjömagasinet.
Some happy - and completely stuffed girls :-)!

I'm getting complaints I'm not updating as often as I should.... true... sorry..... I just don't seem to be able to make it happen as frequent as I would like. That bloody computer is still not working from home so I'm kind of depending on the pictures I get sent to me from friends and relatives and that I can find on facebook. But one day maybe we'll get it working and I can get back to some serious blogging!

Anyway what I was meaning to talk about was the julbord (Christmas smoergasbord) we had with Magnus' parents, Nils and Tomoko, at Sjömagasinet. Fantastic environment and food. I love the once a year julbord thing, but somehow I never seem to get pass the cold cut and fish section - then I'm completely full! Vendela enjoyed meatballs and sausages and some salmon - but mostly she dug into the chocolate and the other candy available at the dessert table. Heaven for any 2 ½ years old!


No comments: