Friday, October 19, 2007

BACK IN JULY...

GWB rules! Hope I can make it for Canada Cup, and hope GWB will participate! From left, Linda, Marie, Alie, Jo, myself and Lourdes. Great food, great company!
Miss you lots!

PAIN! My golden high heel shoes are gorgeous looking at, not to walk in....


As it has been so long since I posted stuff on the blog, and I wanted to share some photos with you from my going away party with the girls back in July. We had dinner at this great restaurant, which I unfortunately forgot the name of (if anyone reads this and remembers, please let me know) and after we joined Jo's friend at a private club for some drinks (awful ones, by the way) before heading out to Brant House for some clubbing. There of the look of my feet on the picture above:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej Camilla!
Tittade på kort i mitt album igår och tänkte att jag måste titta in och se er... okej... Vendela :)

Vi var på Brasaii på avskedsmiddagen. Vi saknar er här! Jag mailar dig snart, för vi kommer hem till jul. Hoppas vi kan träffas då!
Linda