Wednesday, July 04, 2007

FURNITURES & CURTAINS FOR SALE !

The black panel curtains with hanging devices

The book cases ... not so well organized because of a little someone:-)

The European beige panel curtains with hanging devices

The bed and a side table
With only one more week to go here in Toronto before moving back home to Sweden, there's tons of stuff to take care of. One thing is to sell off some furnitures, and fortunately it seems like our landlord might be interested....Sooooo as I, for some reason, kept getting delivery failures of the pictures via e-mail, I decided to post the stuff for sale on my blog and give Joe the link so he can view it online instead.
So unless, you're in the market for some furnitures I suggest you skip this part:-)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Camilla, when do you leave? Sounds like we won't have an opportunity to see you before you are gone.

Let me know.
Also, please give me your email address. You can keep in touch with me at andrea.monaghan1@gmail.com.

Andrea