Wednesday, April 18, 2007

BBQ & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Happy Birthday to me!

The day before my actual Birthday we went to the Zee Grill as Carro and Linus were heading back home on the 14th. We had a terrific Seafood dinner at this well renowned Toronto Restaurant. The day after (on my actual 35-years day) I treated myself with the hottest red high heel shoes ever seen:-)

Carro and V clapping each others hands

V has just recently learned how to clap her hands and that is now a new fun game to play. Clapping, clapping, clapping!

Magnus and his beloved grill - this is his #1 summertime hobby:-). But I have to admit - he's pretty darn good at BBQ-ing.

The day after Carro and Linus arrived it was The Big BBQ premiere of the year.....despite the fact that it was freezing outside and almost snowing. Magnus is hard core on his grilling. After dinner (hamburgers with the works) the guys headed to Blue Jays first home game for the season at Rogers Centre and Carro, V and myself stayed at home and just chilled.

No comments: