Tuesday, January 16, 2007

-OK, here we go.... get my head wet... please don't mess my hairdo up too bad:-)

V is listening carefully to what Pastor Anders tells her.

Dec 26 - Boxing Day

VENDELA ELLY TOMOMI PALM

Vendela wich will be her given name, Elly after my Grandmother who has been very important to me all throughout my upbringing, Tomomi (which means "Ordinary and Beautiful girl") to remind her of her Japanese genes.

V was Christened in Ärtemarks Church (north of Bengtsfors) on Dec 26. Pastor Anders Evert held this very beautiful ceremony. We were so pleased that so many of our relatives and friends came to attend even if many of them had a good 2,5 hours car ride.

V was so nice and didn't cry once, except for towards the end when she got a bit bored! My sister, Carolina, and her boyfriend, Linus, are now V's God Parents. After the ceremony everybody headed back to my parents house in Bengtsfors for food and drinks. My parents house isn't big, but still we managed to have 40 sitting dinner guests!

Magnus and I would hereby like to take the opportunity to once again thank our Parents: Nils & Tomoko and Anne-Christine & Bengt for the support and all the help with the preparations. Without you we would've never made it!

Thank you!

No comments: