Thursday, November 23, 2006

Linda, Stefan (former Swede-Torontonian, now living in Boston) and Magnus ... the Swedish Defense trio in the All Star game - World vs. Canada. The World Team won after a hard fight with 6-5 or something like that.

Magnus and I met in one game and then Brandon was kind enough to step in as babysitter - and V really didn't mind - she totally liked him!

The team I played with in Montreal;Girls with Balls, GWB. As you can see, all girls, well except for the goalie - who is obviously a man.

The only picture I managed to get of Johan when he visited us.... and it was taken the night before he left. It's sad.... I know!


Well, time flies and now close to three weeks have past since I last posted anything on the blog and a lot of things happened.... will try not to let it go that long again - sorry folks!

Johan, Magnus friend from Sweden, visited on his way to San Diego. He stayed with us for a week and went with us to Montreal for the Montreal Open Floorball Tournament Nov 11-12. Both Magnus and myself played in the tournament.... Magnus's team went all the way to the Final, while my team, well...... we didn't make it that far:-). But considering the fact that I played in the only women's team, we did heck of an tournament, and at least we got the Sportsmanship Award

No comments: